There has never been a more important time to hear the voices of young people.
Across the globe, there is a completely new and different world of work evolving.
- A 15-year-old can expect to have 17 jobs across 5 different industries.
- As technology evolves, jobs, people, communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills are more important and sought after in workplaces.
- 20% of all jobs are already remote jobs, creating flexible and hybrid work with more diverse employees being able to access work.
- Young people are becoming job creators, not just job seekers, with entrepreneurship on the rise.
- Lifelong learning including reskilling, upskilling and learning on the job are the ‘new normal’.
So, how can you make your voice heard?
Complete the survey (below!!) and then share it with your friends!
The Youth Meaningful Work Survey – designed just for you - asks 18-35-year-olds what meaningful work means to them. What are their hopes, experiences and aspirations and how ready they feel for work now and in the future.
The survey is open for 8 weeks and takes around 15 minutes to complete.
It will be provided in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi.
By hearing the voices of thousands across the globe, the survey will provide a strong evidence base to help design solutions for young people, with young people.
Take the survey
What type of professional life are you seeking? How have your education and work experiences shaped who you are? How are you navigating the shifting landscape of work? And what do you want to see happen next?
Take the survey and help us capture a snapshot of this moment in time.
Help us reach our goal!
The challenge we are facing...
Of the global youth labour force remain without a basic set of skills
Of young people lack the skills needed for employment
Of young people say they were taught only 'very basic' digital skills
Of young people say they received no education at all in technology or digital skills at school